4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Airport:Donald Sangster Int. Airport
Smoking: Wheelchair Accessible:
Fairwinds is located conveniently near to the Great House and world class facilities of the World famous Tryall Club Resort. This villa is special as it has a wonderful splash of colour in all rooms to reflect the true tropical style. You will find this villa very comfortable, a wonderful home away from home. The interiors have been carefully designed, which reflect the lovely tropical atmosphere with beautiful mahogany parquet floors giving a warm and rich feeling.
The gardener at this villa takes care of the lush tropical gardens and the chef in this villa will make your meals a delight. Enjoy your tropical drinks on the wonderful open veranda which is accessed from a spacious and comfortable living room. The most magnificent view of Tryall's green and manicured golf course and the blue Caribbean Sea can be enjoyed here for many hours. You can have wonderful candle lit dinners, on this balcony with panoramic views, spectacular way to enjoy special nights in Jamaica.
For your relaxation, there are books, and a video and CD library available. Guests may also enjoy the cable television, or catch up on the sun tanning on the wonderful large pool deck below. There are two bedrooms upstairs and two bedroom downstairs. Outdoor stairways from the living area leads the way down to the large pool. There is a covered cut-stone terrace with a majestic mahogany poolside bar and lounge with chairs where you can play board games or just read a book while enjoying drinks from the bar. This pool-side bar and lounge also has cable television, a stereo system and telephone. Lunch can be served on this lower level as it is very shady.
Fairwinds is designed for privacy. Two of the bedrooms are of master bedroom size with king beds. Two of the bedrooms have a unique sunken roman baths, stereo throughout the house. Fairwinds has so many interesting features, from the fountain and rockery entrance at the base of the twin entrance stairway, to the rockery and bar area by the poolside, every corner you turn in Fairwinds holds something new. This villa is lavishly appointed and is tropically colourful with a very homey feel.
Master Bedroom: Kingsize bed; mirrored walls framed in mahogany latticework; 8-foot Mexican-tiled sunken tub with louvered walls open to tropical garden; television and VCR; private entrance from lower patio; glamorous, private and romantic.
Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed; en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub; sea view; private outside entrance and stairs to pool.
Bedroom 3: Optional kingsize or twin beds; sea view; en-suite bathroom with marble Roman tub; private terrace, stairs to pool.
Bedroom 4: Optional kingsize or twin beds; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination; private outside entrance, stairs to pool. Ideal for children (door to stairs to pool can be locked) as it is on wing near Bedroom 2 ~ also fine for adults.
FLOOR PLAN: Fairwinds Villa, Tryall Club
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
* Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
* Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
* Large swimming pool at Great House
* White sandy private beach
* Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
* Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
* Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
* Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
* Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
* Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
* Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
* Jogging trails
* Complimentary internet room
* Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
* Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
* Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
* Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
* 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
* A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
* Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
* Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
14629 Southwest 5th Steet
Location Type: Mountain
Nearest Airport: Donald Sangster Int. Airport 9 Miles
View (City Lights)
|| 0 Positive
|| 0 Negative
Be the first to write a review
The content of this email will be sent directly to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property.
Any other use constitutes an abuse of VRWD.com system. VRWD.com is NOT liable for any transactions. Read VRWD.com Terms and Conditions